Dental implants are an excellent alternative to bridges and dentures for patients who are missing teeth because of periodontal disease, extraction or injury. They can restore function, and renew your smile.
The major advantage of dental implants is the fact that they are highly durable and look almost identical to natural teeth, making them an ideal long-term solution for people of any age. They will restore complete function and drastically improve your physical appearance, providing you with the ability to enjoy soft and hard foods with ease and benefit from a beautiful smile!
There are many reasons why patients may opt for dental implants, including:
- To regain self-confidence and improve their smile
- To regain the ability to chew soft/hard foods and reduce wear on remaining teeth
- Prevent adjacent teeth from becoming dislodged/shifting out of place
- Maintain bone structure
- Improve stability of removable dentures
- Long term solution – lasts far longer and requires less maintenance than bridges or dentures